Below is a step-by-step outline of a typical Bay Air crew change schedule:
- Oil prospecting personnel arrive in Namibia, and are received by Bay Air at the airport.
- Bay Air facilitates shuttling of the personnel to quality accommodation in the city.
- At the earliest possible opportunity, Bay Air shuttles personnel and freight to its outgoing fixed wings.
- Bay Air aircraft arrives at our coastal base, and transfers the personnel to a waiting helicopter.
- Starlite Helicopter delivers the personnel safely on board their drilling vessel or oil rig.
- Return Procedure: Helicopter picks up the outgoing personnel, transfers them to the waiting fixed wing and then fly to a specified onward airport.